Friday, August 18, 2006

How to create assets and get rich

We tend to see lakhs and crores worth of assets owned by our employers and companies whose shares we hold. But when it comes to our own assets, leave aside crores, most of us don't even see a few lakhs worth of assets and we have already reached middle age.
Life is such that most of us are driven by our financial circumstances. Normally we tend to think -- this is all that I can obtain from what I have. One never really thinks in terms of -- this is what I want to have, so how can I afford it?
It is not that we don't know about this doctrine or that this is some new age-thought. We practice this philosophy in our lives practically each day. Say, we take a particular road each day to work, we think -- how can I reach faster? Say, we feel we are overweight, we think -- how can I reduce my weight? So on and so forth.
We go for many training programmes: from anger management to art of living to possibility thinking. We all use this 'How can I' principle practically every now and then in our life. Strangely enough, when it comes to money and when we wish to buy something, which we know we cannot afford, we tend to get cold feet and label the event as destiny. Never do we think of using the 'How can I' principle. Read more on How to create assets and get rich

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home